Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Curtain Dilemma


Currently there are only long, totally ugly white vertical blinds covering my one and only big window of my tiny bachelorette apartment. For awhile now I've been wanting to dress the windows up with some curtains. Above are patterns and colours I found that I think may look decent with my wall colour (upper right corner of the image). I'm not sure which direction to go in. Right now I have a lot of white furniture and an ecclectic french provencal theme going on.
Which one of these options do you like?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle...I'm guessing that the wall colour is green...how about the 3rd one across, I think they may look cool together. Now you will have to blog what you choose so we can see♥x

    ReplyDelete
  2. One trend I'm seeing emerge is where the wall colour doesn't even appear in your fabrics. I think something in a cream & yellow would look great with that green... mix up the fabrics... maybe a modern toile on the curtains, some ticking stripes and florals for accent cushions. Then repeat the yellow and cream in your accessories to tie everything together. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete