Thursday, June 11, 2009

Shoes from Heaven

As my first post on this fresh new blog, I thought what would be more fitting than to start off by dipping my shoe in. Ok, ok, so I wish these were my shoes, but with only 36 available in the world, Im afraid all I can truly do is dream about them and lust for them from afar.

Presenting Christian Louboutin's Marie Antoinette Shoe...(you can cue Cutting Crew's (I Just) Died in Your Arms Tonight right about now)...TA DAAAA







What I wouldn't do to strut around in these shoes. To me, they are the most perfect shoes ever made. Now where on earth can I find the $7000 to buy myself one of these exclusive pairs?

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new style blog...love the shoes...I am a shoe freak...if only I wore high heels!!!

    ReplyDelete