Monday, July 13, 2009

Sum Summa Reading

One of my favourite pasttimes in any season, but especially summer, is reading! When I think of reading, I always picture myself on a classy chaise with my glasses on, a cozy blanket around my shoulders, wrapped up in a great book. My new dream chaise can be seen above, the Antoinette fainting sofa from Urban Outfitters. I love it!

Since it is summer, where you will more likely find me reading is out catching some sun on my balcony.

This summer's reading list include:

Gone with the Wind for my bookclub July read

I really enjoyed my first read by Phillippa Gregory, The Other Boleyn Girl, so I just know this one is a good pick! I'm crazy about royal history reads :)


Just picked this up for $4.50 and its about Paris! How can I go wrong??


I've been anxiously anticipating Sophie Kinsella's latest book ever since devouring her last release, Remember Me, a true favourite of mine!
What's on your reading list this summer??

1 comment:

  1. OOH! I didn't know Sophie K. had a new book!! I'll need to go get that :)

    I'm trying to get through Pride and Prejudice (can you believe I've never read it?!) and I have a few other ones I need to start reading too (PS I Love You, I already started but didn't get far; I have a Sophie K. book she wrote under a different name called The Gate Crasher or something like that; New Dan Brown book coming in Sept!!!)

    LOVE the Polyvore you posted!! That chaise is GORGEOUS!!! Wish I had a bright yellow something in my house. Would make it so much more fun! :)

    ReplyDelete