Friday, August 28, 2009

Just Because

I've been finding it hard to organize my thoughts and things I find inspiration in this week. Its a jumbled mess, but hey, sometimes messes can be fun to play in right?

Just a few items that have caught my attention lately that I just love and wish to add to my wardrobe.
Im not really into the "gladiator" shoes look at all, but I love the balance of the two looks (classic pump and gladiator) in this sexy Jimmy Choo shoe. I think I could get tons of wear out of them. Red red wine...these Louboutins put that song in my head. I love the velvet. They would feel so lux on my tootsies. I think this leathery/mustard number from Chloe would sass up my wardrobe so nicely.Ive always longed for a houndstooth jacket, but something a little off the beaten track and I think this Soia and Kyo jacket would do the trick.

Just wanted to add a photo of Reese Witherspoon who constantly is a style inspiration for me. Shes so classic. This look is so casual, yet beautifully done. I want that whole outfit...oh and I wouldn't mind borrowing Jake Gyllenhaal for the night too ;)

4 comments:

  1. I love houndstooth, and ADORE Soia and Kyo...their jackets are always so cool! LOVE this one....need it have to have it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Reese looks great as always! Have a sweet weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. reese is always adorable and i love her skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute styles, Reese's styles are always amazing!

    ReplyDelete