Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thank You!!


For a few weeks I had been struggling with a concept and look to makeover this blog with. Graphic design is certainly not my forte, so I was beyond thrilled when a good friend offered me her design and creative help. This page needed some pop and a bit more life. I think we've accomplished that goal!

I just love the new look and want to send a HUGE THANK YOU to the amazing Camillia Courts, who just happens to be an extremely talented photographer based out of Vernon, British Columbia. Here's her website: Camillia Courts Photography - I encourage you to go check out her beautiful work!!

2 comments:

  1. Your new header is adorable. glad you got your mojo back:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Daphne!! It feels wonderful to finally have it back :)

    ReplyDelete