Saturday, April 23, 2011

VLV 14


The Viva Las Vegas Rocakabilly Weekender 14 is officially in full swing!

Every year (for the past 14 years), Las Vegas has held a rip roarin' rockin' time at the Orleans Hotel (just slightly away from the strip) to celebrate all things rockabilly. While there, you will find a TON of live performances; a vintage/retro car show; more clothing/accessories vendors of retro-inspired and rockabilly clothing than you've ever seen in one place, at one time; and people dressed up EVERYWHERE!

Now you'd think, if I know all this stuff about it that I have been before, right? Well, guess again; I sadly have yet to go. Since I will be missing this year (again), I will have to live vicariously through my friends who will be going. So to all y'all out there with tickets, a room at the Orleans and cash to spend at all the venders, please have the very best time! Cannot wait to see all the spoils you come home with; and be sure to take lots of pictures and videos.

I'm also excited to see how a friend of mine first pin-up shoot goes. She's going to be modeling dresses for Heartbreaker Fashion. Here's a few of my favourite dresses they sell:
Diner Dress
Aimee Dress
Heartbreaker Halter
Good luck Drea!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment