Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Sweet and Salty

I don't think there is a better way to describe the fashion designs and style of Austria's own Lena Hoschek. The prints and patterns she uses have a distinct innocent 1950s feel to them. That is until you realize that they are presented with a bit of an edge. Rockabilly gals clad with tattoos sport the looks, dolled up to the nines.


Even if it is just for a stroll out on the beach. I'm quite certain my jaw hit the floor when I saw the pink Elvis retro 2 pieces (as shown above).
Just when you thought it was all sunshine, lollipops and rainbows, the catalogue throws a few bondage/risque images your way. With the sweet, you get the salty.
Unfortunately, I have yet to find a way to purchase any of the items online. The website has a list of cities where clothing and accessories are available, however. Fingers crossed this line soon makes it to the online market so they will then be more within reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment