Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday Vintage Dress Shopping

For the past few years I have developed a real passion for 2 things; 1st is Etsy (how did we ever just settle for Ebay and Craigslist only in the past), and 2nd for vintage/secondhand clothing and accessories shopping.

Today I am introducing my very first weekly feature. Each week I will be showing off my favourite new Etsy vintage shopkeeper's stores, and the dresses they are selling which have caught my eye.

Let's start things out with the oh so fabulous Thrush Vintage. Based out of Wisconsin, this seller with such diverse/knowledgeable tastes of what is hot in vintage features a ton of charming, fun and affordable vintage wear. I have my eye on these beauties:

Anyone else instantly reminded of Audrey Hepburn with this insanely fabulous LBD

This 50s day dress makes me miss the early days of autumn
A mini 1960s chocolate dress to-die-for

Winter white is back!
 And now get ready for my 2 very favourite dresses she is selling now.

Now wait til you see what's at the back...
 There's a bow!

And now for the creme de la creme, the tiffany blue turquoise dream...!!!
That one instantly reminds me of the finest aficionado of turquoise there is, Miss Erin from House of Turquoise.

This shop is a vintage dress shopping dream! Please go check her out :)

1 comment: