Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Emily


Dress by Elie Saab, shoes by Brian Atwood
Shining a light today on a style icon with a history of classic and timeless fashion choices. I am of course talking about the beautiful actress Emily Blunt. Now I'm not sure whether she has a stylist or not, but in mostly everything I have seen her in for public appearances (and even pap pictures) has been flawless. The key to her success on the red carpet has consistently been her ability to pick classic styles with an edge.  

Dress by Georges Chakra, shoes by Diego Dolcini
Dress by  Roksanda Illinic, shoes by Jimmy Choo
Dress by Dolce & Gabbana, shoes by Christian Louboutin
Dress by Elie Saab, clutch by Lauren Merkin
Gown by Georges Chakra, clutch by Swarovski
She always picks the perfect accessories too. There are never too many, or any that seem out of place; the amount is just right and it feels as though they come sold with the actual clothing. Don't even get me started on her impeccable taste for footwear! I am currently dreaming of owning a pair of those nude patent Brian Atwood pumps that she wore to the Adjustment Bureau premiere (first image). *Le sigh*

For me, the very BEST Emily was at the Globes in that breathtaking confection of a gown by Dolce & Gabbana. 
Such perfection in every way! 

xx

2 comments:

  1. I loved Emily as soon as I saw her in The Devil Wears Prada! She has impeccable taste, I love both of the Georges Chakra's dresses.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love that nude D & G dress - stunning and simply elegant!

    ReplyDelete