Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday's Vintage Dresses

La Vie en Rose Wiggle Dress by Lola Vintage

Reviving this weekly feature with a surge of sexy Valentines red from the sassy Lola Vintage on Etsy. Why not go vintage this year and wear something unique while you are out on the town with your grand amour, or snuggling up at home?
Beaded Valentine Bombshell
Sheer Raspberry
Serious Cerise

True Red
Any of these beauties will do. For more vintage love, visit Lola Vintage on Etsy or follow her on Twitter.

xx

2 comments:

  1. Aww, that was so sweet of you! I'm honored that you wrote a post dedicated to my Valentine's day dresses. I'm a total romantic, so I myself am looking forward to wearing something cute (and vintage) to celebrate February 14th. Thanks sooo much!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay!! :) I'm so glad you liked this. It was my pleasure. I kept noticing your tweets and thought, time to check out a new Etsy obsession. When I saw the featured red dresses you had, I KNEW I just had to feature them. You've got a real eye for vintage finds and I'm looking forward to making my first purchase at your shop one day soon :)

    ReplyDelete