Thursday, March 24, 2011

Let's Call the Whole Thing Off

Alice + Olivia
"You say toemaetoe, I say tohmahtoe..." - For some bizarro reason when I think of bright red tomato shades, this song flashes in my head and sticks in there for days! I love tomato; the fruit/veg, and lately, the colour. It's the red that works the best on me. Sings with my skin tone and makes me feel absolutely fierce. Sometimes I like a little dash, and other times I will settle for nothing less than a significant punch.
Kate Spade

Spring clothing research has my eye drawn constantly to it. I want it, gotta have more. Yum, yum, yum!
Modcloth
Modcloth
"But ooohhh, if we call the whole thing off, I will die"
xx

3 comments:

  1. I want red for spring as well! I haven't seen to much of it in the stores yet but when I do...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love that Alice + Olivia dress. So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too!! Agreeing on both comments. So in love with red and how adorable is that print on the A&O dress!! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete