Monday, April 11, 2011

Cottage Lane Treasures {Etsy}

Misses 50s
I'm pretty sure I just "loved/favourite'd" a hundred (ok, maybe twenty) dress patterns today. All my favourites came straight out of one Etsy vintage shop, Cottage Lane Treasures. This vendor truly finds treasures in the vintage patterns that are selected to be sold. Prices are right on target and above all, quality of the pattern is impeccable!
40s Misses
This little morning adventure in dream Etsy shopping will, undoubtedly, lead to multiple purchases to add to my ever growing vintage suitcase that is overflowing with vintage patterns. You see, I have this tendency to buy and lust after, but not always make. Perhaps my goal for the spring/summer would be to change this and give these patterns new life and purpose. {Click links on images for pattern & sale information}
1965 Sleeveless

No comments:

Post a Comment