Thursday, July 23, 2009

Draper Headboard

I am constantly eyeing new ways to makeover my tiny little apartment. Sometimes its just little things, a pillow, a picture etc. This time, I have my eye on something bigger that could motivate a massive overhaul with painting and new furniture. What could it be? Well as you can see in the title, its the headboard of the Draper residence from AMC's hit series, Mad Men.
It stands out in the couple's master bedroom as the absolute focal point. It adds life to what would otherwise be quite a dull looking space. Note that matching princess telephone.

I found an image from House to Home that shows a very similar headboard decorated in another bedroom with more pazazz and style that has my mind spinning with ideas.
Who knows where this will go, lets see how long this mini-obsessions lasts.

3 comments:

  1. I love this headboard, and Retro design. Heck, I love Mad Men!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo...i love the last room !! So Pretty !
    Thanks for stopping by my blog MichCherie :))
    xx

    ReplyDelete