Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Vintage Train Cases

Photo by talented photographer - Alisa Jane of Life is a Beautiful Place to Be
Thought I could do this as a little bit of a follow up to my little post about my love for vintage luggage -Vintage Luggage Lust. The train case is quickly becoming one of those must-have items again. Well it's not something that ever really goes out of style.

Their design makes them so practical for travel. Put all your makeup, accessories and hair pieces (etc.) inside and they stay safe and secure until you reach your final destination.
From Get Ready Set Go (Etsy)
Heck, I'd even take on of these to keep my makeup in full-time, travel or staying put at home. A beautiful vintage piece like the ones shown would add some dazzle to any retro-inspired decor.
From the wildly talented Miss Mustard Seed
Also so perfect for photo-shoots that will inspire creativity and daydreaming.
Keep your eyes open on Etsy's Vintage section for your dream case. Whether you are interested in simple and elegant.
House of Vintage
Or chic and upcycled.
From Style Me Etsy
I must get one for my upcoming birthday adventure. Perhaps a fine set like these that just happen to remind me of the luggage collection Mary Richards uses in the Mary Tyler Moore Show:

No comments:

Post a Comment