Thursday, February 10, 2011

South Pacific {The Shabby Apple}

North Shore
The South Pacific Musical is returning to Toronto in just a few short days. I am beyond excited as there is really nothing quite like experiencing Rogers and Hammerstein live! You can bet I'm going to be going and singing along with all the words. In fact, I've been making a habit of belting "I'm Gonna Wash that Man Right Outta My Hair" in the shower.

So you can imagine how thrilled I was (being such a fan) to find that The Shabby Apple has released a collection of South Pacific inspired dresses.
Garden Isle
Kanani

Pina Colada
Mauna Kea
I love how each dress has a name inspired by the musical. All of this is making me daydream of balmy, sunny, tropical climates. Are you escaping the cold chills of winter this year? I sure wish I was.

Living in Toronto or the GTA? Click HERE for information on the South Pacific Musical at Toronto Centre for the Performing Arts.

2 comments:

  1. I looove Shabby Apple and I get so excited when they announce a new line! This one is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So do I! They come up with such unique and beautiful concepts that I have not be disappointed yet :)

    ReplyDelete